Organisers and institutional partners
This scientific event is organised by the Faculty of Letters, History and Theology, part of the West University of Timișoara, through the Centre of Romance Studies, in partnership with the West University of Timișoara Foundation and the Classical Studies Society, as well as with The Spanish Embassy in Bucharest, the Honorary Consulate of Spain in Timișoara, the Honorary Consulate of Italy in Timișoara, the “Dante Alighieri” Association, the French Institute in Timișoara and the “Eugen Todoran” Central University Library in Timișoara.
As of 2021 CICCRE is part of the series of events UNITA Constellation (www.univ-unita.eu).
The president of the event:
Valy CEIA, associate professor, Ph. D., West University of Timișoara
The Organising Committee:
Mirela BONCEA, lecturer, Ph. D.
Emina CĂPĂLNĂȘAN, lecturer, Ph. D.
Valy CEIA, associate professor, Ph. D.
Ioana Mia IUGA, lecturer, Ph. D.
Ramona MALIȚA, associate professor, Ph. D., habil.
Silvia MADINCEA-PAȘCU, associate professor, Ph. D.
Simona REGEP, lecturer, Ph. D.
Roxana ROGOBETE, lecturer, Ph. D.
Dumitru TUCAN, professor, Ph. D., habil.
Bogdan ȚÂRA, associate professor, Ph. D.
Luminița VLEJA, associate professor, Ph. D.
Manuela ZĂNESCU, Ph. D.
The event's calendar
- The XIth edition of CICCRE will take place on June 9-10 2023, at the West University of Timișoara, Vasile Pârvan Avenue no. 4.
- The registration form will be filled online until the 1st of May 2023; it is available here: ciccre.uvt.ro/en/ciccre/fisa-de-inscriere.
- The date of acceptance and notification of the proposals is the 15th of May 2023.
- The deadline for sending the article for publishing (the final version), to the address of the event (firstname.lastname@example.org) and of the president of the event (email@example.com) is the 15th of November 2023.
- The volume of the scientific event, Quaestiones Romanicae X, will be released on the 10th of June 2024.