- The communications will be held in one of the following languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish.
- The communications should last for 15 minutes, thus they will be followed by a 5-minute question and debate session.
- The papers will be revised by the Scientific Committee and, after a process of selection and double blind peer-review, a proposal for publication in Quaestiones Romanicae, the volume of the conference, will be made. The West University of Timișoara Printing House will be hosting the editing (https://ciccre.uvt.ro/ro/quaestiones-romanicae/politica-editoriala).
- Detailed information regarding the rules of typing and writing, the revision and publication process are available in the section dedicated to the volume: https://ciccre.uvt.ro/ro/quaestiones-romanicae.
The participation fee at CICCRE 2023 is 340 lei or 70 € and will be payed starting with May in the account of the West University of Timișoara Foundation, after the selection regarding the participation to the scientific event will be made:
Fundația Universitatea de Vest Timișoara
Address: V. Pârvan Avenue, no. 4, Timișoara, 300 223, România
Ron Account: RO71BACX0000000832118001
Euro Account: RO44BACX0000000832118002
Bank Name: UniCredit Țiriac Bank
Bank address: Iulius Mall, 1st floor, Aristide Demetriade Street, no. 1, Timișoara, România
Transaction details: participare la colocviul CICCRE + name and institutional affiliation of the participant
- The fee covers: the individual folder, the coffee breaks, lunch, dinner and the publication of the article (if it will pass the evaluation process: https://ciccre.uvt.ro/ro/quaestiones-romanicae/proces-de-recenzare).
- Transportation and lodging, as well as the taxes for sending the printed volume shall be borne by the participants.
- The address for online communication is: email@example.com.
The event's calendar
- The XIth edition of CICCRE will take place on June 9-10 2023, at the West University of Timișoara, Vasile Pârvan Avenue no. 4.
- The registration form will be filled online until the 1st of May 2023; it is available here: ciccre.uvt.ro/en/ciccre/fisa-de-inscriere.
- The date of acceptance and notification of the proposals is the 15th of May 2023.
- The deadline for sending the article for publishing (the final version), to the address of the event (firstname.lastname@example.org) and of the president of the event (email@example.com) is the 15th of November 2023.
- The volume of the scientific event, Quaestiones Romanicae X, will be released on the 10th of June 2024.