- The communications will be held in one of the languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish.
- The communications should last for 15 minutes, thus they will be followed by a 5 minute question and debate session.
- The papers will be revised by the Scientific Committee and, after a process of selection and double blind peer-review, a proposal for publication in Quaestiones Romanicae, the volume of the conference, will be made Jatepress Printing House, The University of Szeged will be hosting the editing (https://ciccre.uvt.ro/en/quaestiones-romanicae/politica-editoriala).
- Detailed information regarding the rules of typing and writing, the revision and publication process are available in the section dedicated to the volume: https://ciccre.uvt.ro/en/quaestiones-romanicae.
- The participation fee is 170 lei or 35 € and should be paid starting with May, the15th, 2022, after the selection regarding the participation to the scientific event will be made. The fee covers: the individual folder, the coffee brakes, lunch, dinner and the publication of the article (if it will pass the evaluation process: https://ciccre.uvt.ro/en/quaestiones-romanicae/proces-de-recenzare).
- The address for online communication is: email@example.com.
Fundația Universitatea de Vest Timișoara
VAT (Tax Identification Number): 31027065
Address: V. Pîrvan Av. no. 4, Timisoara, 300 223, Romania
LEI/RON Account: RO71BACX0000000832118001
EURO Account: RO44BACX0000000832118002
The name of the bank: UniCredit Țiriac Bank
The address of the bank: Iulius Mall, 1st floor, Aristide Demetriade Street no. 1, Timisoara, Romania
The details of the transaction: participation fee for CICCRE + the participant's name and institutional affiliation