- 15th November: paper submission
- 15th June: print publication
Quaestiones Romanicae publishes only original articles, which are not included in other publications.
The ideas outlined in the article must belong entirely to the authors.
As for the form of ideas, it must be in accordance with the submission guidelines, outlined in the colloquium brochure and on the site. If the articles are not formatted, they will not be submitted for evaluation and will not be taken into consideration for publication.
The articles will be written in a Romance language and will be subject to evaluation.
Content changes will only be made by the authors, leaving editors the right and responsibility to correct any misspelling, grammatical and formatting errors. When plagiarism is proven after the paper is published, the article will be still be available on-line (on the colloquium’s website), but it will be marked as lacking authenticity.
Plagiarism, but also offensive language or images are not tolerated and will automatically lead to the rejection of the article. If formal errors will be claimed, the corrected version will be loaded, the original one being withdrawn. The removal of the article for other reasons must be accompanied by relevant explanations, also published on the website (replacing the initially removed article).
Papers in unofficial/ unfinished/ unrevised version will be read/ reviewed/ evaluated exclusively by publishers and reviewers.
All published materials are protected by copyright from being partially or fully reproduced, copied or included in other publications. By "materials" not only the text of the articles are meant, but also pictures, diagrams, statistics, etc. used to reinforce, support, argue the proper text.
Partial or full retrieval of published articles is allowed only with the approval of the webmaster and authors.
In order to use other materials (images, logos, etc.) from the site, the webmaster’s permission is needed.
In the case of materials taken from protected, signed articles by other authors, the obtaining of copyrights is the responsibility of the author. The written approval to use the material included in author’s own contribution will be forwarded to the publishers.
Copyright applies when material is published.
The event's calendar
- The XIth edition of CICCRE will take place on June 9-10 2023, at the West University of Timișoara, Vasile Pârvan Avenue no. 4.
- The registration form will be filled online until the 1st of May 2023; it is available here: ciccre.uvt.ro/en/ciccre/fisa-de-inscriere.
- The date of acceptance and notification of the proposals is the 15th of May 2023.
- The deadline for sending the article for publishing (the final version), to the address of the event (email@example.com) and of the president of the event (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the 15th of November 2023.
- The volume of the scientific event, Quaestiones Romanicae X, will be released on the 10th of June 2024.